Sunday, July 27, 2008
Blast of Brisbane
the Brisbane part of my holiday was too much of a love story.i was too busy making up for lost time to have truly experience Brissy.
also due to various other circumstances, there were many places that i could not go to and many things i couldn't do but i did enjoy my time in Brissy.
Brissy is also about the city life but having just spent time Sydney, Brissy's city pales in comparison.
I had intially expected Bris to be filled with more beach life but i was disappointed to have to travel all the way to Gold Coast before i saw my first beach in Queensland.
I'm not sure quite where to place Brisbane now.
There is probably a whole lot more places off Brisbane that holds its true beauty.
But those are places i did not have the chance to explore.
Got to catch up with my childhood sweetheart, Ian and another childhood friend, Roy while i was there.
Went on a roadtrip up to Sunshine Coast in Roy's very cool car
and got to be a kid all over again with my childhood sweetheart at MovieWorld.
I wanted to take a roller coaster but the one at movieworld was not the only one i got on.
I got more than what i had bargained for.
Now that's all that i can remember of Brissy.




